In "Metallemporiki Th.Makris SA", the administration and employees are committed always to provide reliable and high quality products (steel sheets, panels polyurethane and mineral wool) that cover all the needs and requirements of our customers, respecting at the same time the applicable legislation.
For this purpose, the company has a Quality and Environment Management System, in accordance with the standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001:2015. Taking the above in account and in the effort of continuous improvement, the company administration:
- constantly monitors and and align with the national and EU legislation.
- strives to maintain and increase market shares and business results by designing new products and investments.
- identifies key processes and sets annual targets for Product Quality and the Environment.
- organises and manages the company with selected adult and trained staff, regardless of nationality, gender, other particularities (people with special needs) or sexual orientation, who has a legitimate right to work in the country. Slavery, forced labor and child labor are not acceptable. It implements employee training and evaluation programs and also measure employee satisfaction from the working environment and its application, supporting their active participation in the improvement processes.
- aims at a high technological and scientific level and continuous improvement
- provides the required resources for a smooth, seamless and efficient operation, with emphasis on the prevention of quality or environmental problems.
- ensures a technologically equipped and a safe work environment.
- controls the implementation and effectiveness of the System Management and procedures through internal inspections.
- records and evaluates customer acceptance and response, improving operations, communication and products.
- ensures effective communication with employees, customers, suppliers, partners, state authorities and other bodies with the aim of the product quality, proper and safe use, and the environmental awareness of the community.
- guarantees the protection of personal data and materials that customers have made available to the company.
- effectively manages crises and emergency situations, regardless of their origin, in order to ensure as far as possible the safety and the health of employees, quality and product safety and the proper operation of the company.
Responsible for the implementation of the Quality Policy and Environment are all employees of the company, while responsible for monitoring the implementation, as Quality and Environmental Management Officers, are Vasilis Sagris and Dimitris Zdragkas, who represent the administration in of quality and environmental issues.
Larissa, October 2017