They are distinguished for:
- Easy and fast standard mounting
- Excellent weather and corrosion resistance
- Excellent aesthetic effect, appearance and texture
- standard and fixed geometry, depending on the product type
- in various metal sheet thicknesses, depending on the project
Enquiry about Cladding Metal Facade Profiles
Enter the security code shown above
- Χρήσιμα Έντυπα
- Characteristic Metal Sheets
- Available Coatings & Paints
- Essential Properties
- Connection/Support Options
The profile was designed for a building side wall that resembles a wood paneling. The specific design of the joint offers robustness to the construction and an excellent aesthetic effect. Produced with a cover width of 487mm and a length of up to 8 meters.
Facades with or without space
The profile was designed as a wall cladding of the building. The specific design of the joint offers a perfect fit and excellent aesthetic effect. Produced without a hem, with a cover width of 205mm and a length of up to 8 meters. It is also produced with a hem, with a cover width of 187mm and a length of up to 8 meters, which gives feeling of dark space.
Flat or angular facades
The profile was designed as a wall cladding of the building including the exterior angles, recesses and structural elements (columns and beams). The specific design of the joint offers a perfect fit and excellent aesthetic effect with a dark space. Their dimensions are adjusted accordingly to meet all construction requirements.
Characteristic Metal Sheets
Different materials in different thicknesses are available for the production of the profiles. The metal sheets available for the production of the profile can be steel, aluminum and stainless steel. The thickness of the metal sheets ranges from 0.40mm up to 1.50mm. Pre-painted and galvanized 0.50mm thick steel sheets are usually used.
Galvanized steel sheets, with or without color coating
- according to EN 10346 & EN 10143,
- hot dip zinc prtection Z 70 ~ 275 gr / m2
- aluzinc protection AZ 70 ~ 265 gr / m2
- color protective coating: Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF, PVC
Aluminum sheets, with or without color coating
- according to EN485, EN573, EN546, EN1396, EN602, ASTM-B209,
- of series 1xxx, 3xxx and 5xxx,
- of hardness H14, H24, H244, H44
- aluzinc protection AZ 70 ~ 265 gr / m2
- color protective coating: Polyester, 20μm
Stainless steel quality sheets
- according to EN 10346, EN 10088-1
- grade of AISI 304 2B or AISI 316 L
- without coating, mat or gloss.
Please refer to the sales department about the available coatings (Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF, Food Safe, Non-Toxic and Anti-mold) and the available colors (RAL 1014 to RAL 9010)
Available Coatings & Paints
Classic Polyester paint
Polyester paints are the most common and most economical metal sheet coatings. They are suitable for both external and internal surfaces. With a nominal coating thickness of > 20µm they have a very good resistance to external environmental conditions.
Durable Plastisol Paint
Plastisol coating is very durable to external environment. It belongs to the category of “self-healing” coatings on mechanical damage. With a nominal coating thickness of 200μm it is suitable for outdoor applications where the requirements are high.
High req PVDF paint
PVDF coating is suitable for buildings of architectural applications where the texture and color conservation are important. Also its reaction to fire is excellent because it has limited production of smoke, class S1. The nominal thickness is > 35mm.
Color coating options
An extremely large number of color coating options are available. Please refer to our sales department for the available colors (RAL1014 to RAL 9010)
|Cross-section Type||Cover Width [mm]||Development [mm]||Χάλυβας Βάρος [kg/m*]||Steel Weight
|Facades without space||205||1000||1,22||0,43|
|Facades with space||187||1000||1,22||0,43|
* Weight per unit length was calculated taking into account the nominal thickness 0.50mm of metal sheets and the specific weight of steel 7850 kg / m3 and aluminum 2750 kg / m3.