They are distinguished for:
- Easy and fast standard mounting
- Excellent weather and corrosion resistance
- Very good bearing capacity as a roof profile
- Excellent water flow due to the profile grooves
- Cover width of 1000mm in various thicknesses of metal sheet
- in lengths from 1m to 12m, depending on the project
Enquiry about Cladding Metal Profile Trapezoidal 42/250
- Χρήσιμα Έντυπα
- Characteristic Metal Sheets
- Available Coatings and Paints
- Essential Properties
- Connection/Support Options
- Accessories / Items
Trapezoidal profile 42/250 Curved
Alternatively, it is possible to produce Trapezoidal 42/250 curved profiles with a radius greater than 700mm. This profile can be used in architectural constructions to avoid the corners of the building.
Trapezoidal profile 50/250
Alternatively, it is also possible to produce Trapezoidal 50/250 profile, with a cover width of 1000mm in lengths less than 8m. This profile is not common and is intended for special construction.
Characteristic Metal Sheets
Different materials in different thicknesses are available for the production of the profiles. The metal sheets available for the production of the profile can be steel, aluminum and stainless steel. The thickness of the metal sheets ranges from 0.40mm up to 1.50mm. Pre-painted and galvanized 0.50mm thick steel sheets are usually used.
Galvanized steel sheets, with or without color coating
- according to EN 10346 & EN 10143,
- hot dip zinc protection Ζ 70 ~ 275 gr/m2
- aluzinc protection AΖ 70 ~ 265 gr/m2
- color protective coating: Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF, PVC
Aluminum sheets, with or without color coating
- according to EN485, EN573, EN546, EN1396, EN602, ASTM-B209,
- of series 1xxx, 3xxx and 5xxx,
- of hardness H14, H24, H244, H44
- aluzinc protection AΖ 70 ~ 265 gr/m2
- color protective coating: Polyester, 20μm
Stainless steel quality sheets
- according to EN 10346, EN 10088-1
- grade of AISI 304 2B or AISI 316 L
- without coating, mat or gloss.
Please refer to the sales department about the available coatings (Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF, Food Safe, Non-Toxic and Anti-mold) and the available colors (RAL 1014 to RAL 9010)
Available Coatings and Paints
Classic Polyester Paint
Polyester paints are the most common and most economical metal sheet coatings. They are suitable for both external and internal surfaces. With a nominal coating thickness of > 20µm they have a very good resistance to external environmental conditions.
Durable Plastisol Paint
Plastisol coating is very durable to external environment. It belongs to the category of “self-healing” coatings on mechanical damage. With a nominal coating thickness of 200μm it is suitable for outdoor applications where the requirements are high.
High req PVDF paint
PVDF coating is suitable for buildings of architectural applications where the texture and color conservation are important. Also its reaction to fire is excellent because it has limited production of smoke, class S1. The nominal thickness is > 35mm.
Color Coating Options
An extremely large number of color coating options are available. Please refer to our sales department for the available colors (RAL1014 to RAL 9010).
|Cross-section Type||Cover Width [mm]||Development [mm]||Steel Weight [kg/m*]||Aluminum Weight [kg/m*]|
|Trapezoidal profile 39/128||768||1100||4,32||1,51|
|Trapezoidal profile 39/128||896||1250||4,90||1,72|
|Trapezoidal profile 42/250||1000||1250||4,90||1,72|
|Trapezoidal profile 50/250||1000||1250||4,90||1,72|
* Weight per unit length was calculated taking into account the nominal thickness 0.50mm of metal sheets and the specific weight of steel 7850 kg / m3 and aluminum 2750 kg / m3.
Profiles can be overlapped. The lengths of the profiles must be predetermined so at the point of the overlap will have always a support (purlin). For better sealing it is advisable to use sealants at the joints and overlap points.