They are distinguished for:
- Exceptional reaction to fire, (class A2 s1 d0)
- Exceptional fire resistance, EI category
- Excellent thermal insulation capacity, U value
- Very good bearing capacity as wall covering panel
- 1000mm and 1170mm cover width and nominal thickness 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 200mm
- in custom lengths from 2m to 14m, depending on the project
Insulated high density mineral wool core
The high-density mineral wool insulation core offers excellent resistance to fire and thermal transmittance. The mineral wool is bio-soluble and does not contain or release dangerous substances for health and environment.
- Density, 100 kg/m3 (and 120 kg/m3 on request)
- Thermal conductivity λ, 0.033 W / mK
- Reaction to fire, non-flammable, category A1
Metal Sheets Options
Pre-painted and galvanised 0.50mm thick steel sheets are usually used. Optional there are available metal sheets from different materials and thicknesses
- Steel prepainted and galvanized or with aluminum alloy protective coating, according to EN 10346 & EN 10143, from 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm, with Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF color coatings.
- Aluminum alloy of series 1xxx, 2xxx, 3xxx, plain or prepainted with Aluzinc protective coating, according to EN 508-2, with a nominal thickness of 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm.
- Stainless steel, AISI 304 2B or AISI 316 L, from 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm, without color coating, mat or gloss.
External Face Profiles
External face profiles without light formation flat or with light formation such as Box 100 (50-50), Microrib and Embossed.
Internal Face Profiles
Internal face profiles without light formation flat or with light formation such as Box 83 (39-44). Upon request, the internal face may be perforated. Perforated steel faces are available in two Ral colors. RAL 9005 for reduction of reflections and RAL 9002.
Please ask us about the available coatings (Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF, Food Safe, Non-Toxic and Anti-mold) and colors (RAL1014 to RAL 9010).
Mineral wool wall covering panel, visible fixing
|Nominal Thickness||Panel Weight
(cover width 1000mm)*
|Thermal transmittance U**||Fire Resistance Index ***||Sound Reduction Index Rw(C;Ctr)****|
|[mm]||[kg/m2]||[W/m2.K]||Normal [dB]||Perforated [dB]|
|50||13,9||0,69||EI 15||30 (-1;-3)||33 (-1;-4)|
|80||16,9||0,41||EI 90||31 (-1;-3)||–|
|100||18,6||0,32||ΕΙ 180||–||35 (-1;-3)|
Mineral wool wall covering panel, hidden fixing
|Nominal Thickness||Panel Weight (cover width 1000mm)*||Thermal transmittance U**||Sound Reduction Index Rw (C;Ctr) ****|
* Weight per unit length was calculated taking into account the core density of 100 kg/m3, and the nominal thickness of steel faces 0.50mm / 0.50mm.
** Thermal transmittance coefficient was calculated taking into account the core density 100 kg/m3, thermal conductivity coefficient of 0.033 W/mK and the nominal thickness of steel faces.50mm / 0.50mm.
*** Mineral wool wall covering panels are classified in notified laboratories, according to EN 13501-1 and EN 13501-2, in terms of reaction and resistance to fire. Please request the classification report.
**** The Sound Reduction index was measured taking into account the core density of 100 kg/m3 and the nominal thickness of the sheets 0.50 / 0.50 mm, in accordance with EN ISO 140-3.