They are distinguished for:
- Exceptional fire resistance, EI category
- Excellent thermal insulation capacity, U value
- Very good bearing capacity as wall covering panel
- 1000mm and 1170mm cover width and nominal thickness 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm
- in custom lengths from 2m to 14m, depending on the project
Insulated high density mineral wool core
The high-density mineral wool insulation core offers excellent resistance to fire and thermal transmittance. The mineral wool is bio-soluble and does not contain or release dangerous substances for health and environment.
- Density, 100 kg/m3 (and 120 kg/m3 on request)
- Thermal conductivity λ, 0.033 W / mK
- Reaction to fire, non-flammable, category A1
Metal Sheets Options
Pre-painted and galvanised 0.50mm thick steel sheets are usually used. Optional there are available metal sheets from different materials and thicknesses
- Steel pre-painted and galvanized or with aluminum alloy protective coating, according to EN 10346 & EN 10143, from 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm, with Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF color coatings.
- Aluminum alloy of series 1xxx, 2xxx, 3xxx, plain or pre painted with Aluzinc protective coating, according to EN 508-2, with a nominal thickness of 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm.
- Stainless steel, AISI 304 2B or AISI 316 L, from 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm, without color coating, mat or gloss.
External Face Profiles
External face profiles with or without a light formation. The external face can be Flat, Light profiled (Micro-rib, Box 50-50) or Embossed.
Internal Face Profiles
Internal face profiles with or without a light formation. The internal face can be Flat or Light profiled (Micro-rib, Box 39-44). Upon request, the internal face may be perforated. Perforated steel faces are available in two Ral colors. RAL 9005 for reduction of reflections and RAL 9002.
Please ask us about the available coatings (Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF, Food Safe, Non-Toxic and Anti-mold) and colors (RAL1014 to RAL 9010).
Mineral wool wall covering panel, visible fixing
|Nominal Thickness||Weight per unit length *||Thermal transmittance **||Fire Resistance Index ***||Sound Reduction Index Rw (C; Ctr) ****|
|50||13,9||0,69||EI 15||30 (-1;-3)|
|80||16,9||0,41||EI 60||31 (-1;-3)|
Mineral wool wall covering panel, hidden fixing
|Nominal Thickness||Weight per unit length *||Thermal transmittance **||Sound Reduction Index Rw (C; Ctr) ****|
* Weight per unit length was calculated taking into account the core density of 100kg / m3, and the nominal thickness of steel faces 0.50mm / 0.50mm.
** Thermal transmittance coefficient was calculated taking into account the core density 100kg / m3, thermal conductivity coefficient of 0.033 W / mK and the nominal thickness of steel faces.50mm / 0.50mm.
*** Mineral wool wall covering panels are classified in notified laboratories, according to EN 13501-1 and EN 13501-2, in terms of reaction and resistance to fire. Please request the classification report.
**** The Sound Reduction index was measured taking into account the core density of 100 kg / m3 and the nominal thickness of the sheets 0.50 / 0.50 mm, in accordance with EN ISO 140-3.
Accessories / Items
Every construction project is different and unique at the same time. This is why it is not possible to have standard Accessories / Flashings. The technical department of the company can give you any help you need to design, develop and manufacture the items you may need. Please visit the “Custom Made Products” tab.