They are distinguished for:
- Exceptional reaction to fire, class B s1 d0 (PIR high index)
- Excellent thermal insulation capacity, U value
- Very good carrying capacity as a roof panel
- Free from dangerous substances, CFC & HCFC free
- 1000mm cover width and nominal thickness average minimum thickness 40mm, average maximum thickness 90mm
- in custom lengths from 1.75m to 14m with a step of 350mm, depending on the project
PUR / PIR polyurethane Insulation Core
The PUR polyurethane foam core of high density 40 kg/m3 has excellent resistance to heat transfer. It is proven that is the best thermal insulation material in the construction sector.
It does not contain harmful substances, it is odorless and safe for health and the environment. It does not contain CFC & HCFC, ozone-depleting substances. It is recyclable and can be used for production of secondary products.
Its closed cell structure is chemically neutral and this makes it resistant to moisture and mold. It is durable and its properties remain unchanged over time.
In addition, PIR foam is difficult to ignite, suitable for buildings with structural fire resistance requirements. PIR polyurethane foam panel is classified as B-s1-d0 according to standard EN 13501-1, meaning it does not transmit fire, it is difficult to ignite, has no/hardly any smoke production and does not produce flaming or non-flaming particles.
- Density 40 ± 2 kg/m3 (high index)
- Thermal conductivity, λ 0,023 W/mK
- 95% closed cell structure
- Fire response, difficult to ignite, class B s1 d0
Pre-painted and galvanized 0.50mm thick steel plates are usually used. It is possible to choose laminate from different materials and thicknesses.
- Steel pre-painted and galvanized or with aluminum alloy protection, according to EN 10346 & EN 10143, from 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm, with Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF coatings.
- Aluminum, unpainted with Aluzinc protection or AluZinc pre-painted, according to EN 508-2, with a thickness of 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm.
- Stainless steel, AISI 304 2B or AISI 316 L, from 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm, free of coating, mat or gloss.
External Face Profiles
External metal face with Roman tile formation, can be embossed or smooth. Usually the sheets used are embossed to increase the strength of the panel.
Internal Face Profiles
Internal face profiles with or without light formation. The internal face can be Flat or Light profiled (BOX 50-50). Upon request, there is an option to produce panels where the internal metal sheet can be replaced by a flat polyester sheet of thickness up to 1mm, wherever the environment is extremely corrosive.
Please ask us about the available coatings (Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF, Food Safe, Non-Toxic and Anti-mold) and colors (RAL1014 to RAL 9010).
|Thermal transmittance **||0,277 W/m2.K|
|Panel Length [mm]||Panel Weight [kg] *
* Panel weight was calculated taking into account the core density of 40kg/m3, and the nominal thickness of steel faces 0,40mm / 0,35mm (typical metal faces).
** Thermal transmittance coefficient was calculated taking into account the core density 40kg/m3, thermal conductivity coefficient of 0.023 W/mK and the nominal thickness of steel faces 0.50mm / 0.45mm.
The PIR tile covering panels are classified in notified laboratories, as B s1 d0, according to EN 13501-1, in terms of reaction to fire. Please request the classification report.