They are distinguished for:
- Exceptional reaction to fire, (PIR class B s1 d0)
- Excellent thermal insulation capacity, U value
- Very good bearing capacity as a polyurethane panel
- Free from dangerous substances, CFC & HCFC free
- 1000mm cover width and nominal thickness 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm
- at fixed lengths of 2m to 14m depending on the project
PUR / PIR Polyurethane Insulation Core
The PUR polyurethane foam core of high density 40 kg/m3 has excellent resistance to heat transfer. It is proven that is the best thermal insulation material in the construction sector.
It does not contain harmful substances, it is odorless and safe for health and the environment. It does not contain CFC & HCFC, ozone-depleting substances. It is recyclable and can be used for production of secondary products.
Its closed cell structure is chemically neutral and this makes it resistant to moisture and mold. It is durable and its properties remain un-changed over time.
In addition, PIR foam is difficult to ignite, suitable for buildings with structural fire resistance requirements. PIR polyurethane foam classified as B-s1-d0 according to standard EN 13501-1, meaning it does not transmit fire, it is difficult to ignite, has no/hardly any smoke production and does not produce flaming or non-flaming particles.
- Density 40 ± 2 kg/m3 (high index)
- Thermal conductivity, λ 0.023 W / mK
- 95% closed cell structure
- Fire response, difficult to ignite, class B s1 d0, (PIR)
Metal Sheet Options
Pre-painted and galvanized 0.50mm thick steel sheets are usually used. Optional there are available metal sheets from different materials and thicknesses
- Steel pre-painted and galvanized or with aluminum alloy protective coating, according to EN 10346 & EN 10143, from 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm, with Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF color coatings.
- Aluminum alloy of series 1xxx, 2xxx, 3xxx, plain or pre painted with Aluzinc protective coating, according to EN 508-2, with a nominal thickness of 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm.
- Stainless steel, AISI 304 2B or AISI 316 L, from 0.35 mm to 1.0 mm, without color coating, mat or gloss.
External Face Profiles
External metal face with slate tile formation, can be embossed or smooth. External metal face with light formation of slate effect, dimensions of the slate piece 200x125mm. Usually the sheets used are embossed to increase the strength of the panel.
Internal Face Profiles
Internal face profiles with or without light formation. The internal face can be Flat or Light profiled (BOX 50-50). Upon request, there is an option to produce panels where the internal metal sheet can be replaced by a flat polyester sheet of thickness up to 1mm, wherever the environment is extremely corrosive.
Please ask us about the available coatings (Polyester, Plastisol, PVDF, Food Safe, Non-Toxic and Anti-mold) and colors (RAL1014 to RAL 9010).
|Nominal Thickness||Weight per unit length *||Thermal transmittance **|
* Weight per unit length was calculated taking into account the core density of 40kg / m3, and the nominal thickness of steel faces 0.50mm / 0.50mm.
** Thermal transmittance coefficient was calculated taking into account the core density 40kg / m3, thermal conductivity coefficient of 0.023 W / mK and the nominal thickness of steel faces.50mm / 0.50mm.
The PIR polyurethane covering panels are classified in notified laboratories, according to EN 13501-1 and EN 13501-2, in terms of reaction and resistance to fire. Please request the classification report.